Saturday, January 12, 2008

GAME ON!



I've created FACEOFF to share my view of hockey through a illustrators viewpoint. I grew up in Camrose Alberta... hockey country, where kids lived and breathed hockey. We were in league hockey, we played road hockey, pond hockey, hockey in outdoor rinks til 2:00 am in the morning under northern lights. Many Canadians share similiar memories. I don't play much other than the odd shinny game with my sons, but I still enjoy a good game on tv. My one son and I are Canucks fans and other son a Leafs fan. We get along.

I hope you enjoy the humor in my reconstructed memories of hockey... Canada's game.

1 comment:

Figure Skating Mouthguards said...

Mouthguards are worn to protect your teeth, tongue, lips, face and jaw while playing sports. Mouthguards help in minimizing the impact of injury to the soft tissue in case your face is hit while playing. It also helps in preventing broken teeth and the need for any kind of dental appliances.